NEW BLOG ADDRESS

By the end of Sunday May 4th, I will be switching my blog hosting from Blogger to Wordpress. My new blog address will be:


If you read this through a feedreader or email subscription, those subscriptions will be transferred over to the new blog. If you bookmark this blog or blogroll it, please update your listings.

Wednesday, April 23

Real Women Have Bodies...Politicians Even

This article from last week on Salon's Broadsheet just cracked me up. German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the leader of the German nation is...a woman!!! And not just that...she has breasts! OMG!

Apparently her appearance at the German Opera in an evening gown with a plunging neckline cause quite a furor. Just more proof that:

  1. Women can be sexual or politically powerful, but not both.
  2. Women can be politically powerful, as long as they "act like men."
  3. #2 means they must pretend like they don't have a body. Wait, that they don't have a female body, which is of course redundant in our culture where men have the luxury to be people first and bodies second (or never).
  4. Female sexuality is unable to be tolerated when it's not for someone else. (I can't hook up with her/masturbate to her/marry her so why does she think she can demonstrate that she has breasts?)
  5. Women cannot be "taken seriously while sexy."
And it's not even sexual!! It's just some cleavage!! Evidence of having a female body!! Sheesh!

(cross-posted to The Reaction)

3 Comments:

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

It just occur to me that i have not done the right thing since when my husband came back to me, I am Mayer from United Kingdom, I am on this blog to give thanks to whom it deserve. Some couples of weeks ago my life was in a terrible shape because my husband left me and i never believe that i was going to get him back. But through the help of this powerful spell caster called Dr.Ogudugu my life is now in a joyful mood, I must recommend the services of Dr.Ogudugu to any one out there that they should contact Dr.Ogudugu through his email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM because through Dr.Ogudugu assistance, my marriage was restored.

***DR OGUDUGU SERVICES*** CALL +2348057266712

* Reuniting Love Spells or Reuniting Lovers Spell.
* Attracting Love Spells or Lovers Spells.
* Psychic Love Spells.
* Return & Reunite Love Spells (Lovers Spells).
* Bring Back Lost Love Spells.
* Poweful Magic Love Ring.
* Powerful Love Talismans.
* Black Magic Love Spells to make some one love you.
* Love Spell Perfume to Attract Your Love.
* Gay Love Spells.
*Money Spells
*Protection Spells
*Binding Spells
*Healing Spells
*Job Spells
*Fertility Spells
*House Protection Spell
*Justice Spells
*Spells For Bad Dreams
*Spells For Snake Bites, Scorpio, And Deadly Insects
*Voodoo Dolls
*Crystal Balls
*Spirits Invocation
*Genie Invocation
*Magical Charms
*Weight Loss Spells
*Wish Spells
*Prosperity Spells
*Pregnancy Spells
*Talismans
*Banishing Spells

KERISSA GLEN said...

I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

Great Abolo said...

Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.
Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com
you can also contact hiim on whatsapp via: +27743411428.