NEW BLOG ADDRESS

By the end of Sunday May 4th, I will be switching my blog hosting from Blogger to Wordpress. My new blog address will be:


If you read this through a feedreader or email subscription, those subscriptions will be transferred over to the new blog. If you bookmark this blog or blogroll it, please update your listings.

Saturday, May 3

Recommended Reading/ links for 2008-05-03

I have started doing my "recommended reading" lists through a feature on my delicious bookmarking account. This way, I will be posting here on my blog the articles and posts that I bookmark on delicious each day, rather than doing my bi-weekly reading list posting. This is the first post using that feature.


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish my wife was smart like you, but ended that i have to be stupid like her:)