NEW BLOG ADDRESS

By the end of Sunday May 4th, I will be switching my blog hosting from Blogger to Wordpress. My new blog address will be:


If you read this through a feedreader or email subscription, those subscriptions will be transferred over to the new blog. If you bookmark this blog or blogroll it, please update your listings.

Thursday, March 27

Feminism is Fun: Magnetic Word Poetry

I just got my recent order from Sticker Sisters, a site with some really really cool feminist stuff. It sure is something that makes me chipper considering all the awful misogynistic objectifying products that are out there.

One item I got was Feminist Magnetic Poetry. While I was separating all the word-magnets,I quickly put together a few phrases and I thought I'd share, as I will in the future. Yay for feminist fun! (pics after the jump)



0 Comments: